By Invitation Only
Chatham House rule applies
Corporate Affairs Hotseat
If you were given the floor...
The undivided attention of your peers,
What would you ask them?
A Mastermind Experience:
Engaging the Collective Intelligence
The Hotseat is a 1/2 day, by-invitation only, off-the-record event .
A mastermind for leading companes.
1- Presents a pressing problem, challenge, need or opportunity to invited delegates
2- Provides input, direction & guidance to their peers
3- Re-engages with those providing the most value for post-gathering follow up
"The most efficient, effective, stream-lined, value-added day out of the office in years."
- 2019 Participant
Previous Participants Include
A dedicated space for CXOs gathering online
Exclusive for OCR Events and Partners
Apply for an Invitation to
Corporate Affairs Hot Seat
Applications are reviewed weekly,
the organizing committee will reach out with 3 business days for a Q&A.
Craig E Carroll, Ph.D.
– A cultivated list of your peers ready and willing to engage
– Unique format that fosters discussions and dialogue, instead of lecture-style, listening to speakers
– Formal and informal networking built into the program design
– A safe, closed environment, off-the-record, non-attribution (Chatham House Rule)
– Candid, confidential, relevant, and actional input
– High-level discussion on strategy + execution
– Direction, clarity, and validation
– A finger-on-the-pulse of what your peers are thinking and doing
– A focus on solutions and take-aways to take back to the office
Tue. May 17, 2022
11:00 AM EST
3:00 PM EST
Executive and Chief