By Invitation Only
Chatham House rule applies
Corporate Affairs Hotseat
If you were given the floor...
The undivided attention of your peers,
What would you ask them?
A Mastermind Experience:
Engaging the Collective Intelligence
The Hotseat is a 1/2 day, by-invitation only, off-the-record event .
A mastermind for leading companes.
1- Presents a pressing problem, challenge, need or opportunity to invited delegates
2- Provides input, direction & guidance to their peers
3- Re-engages with those providing the most value for post-gathering follow up
"The most efficient, effective, stream-lined, value-added day out of the office in years."
- 2019 Participant
Previous participants include
Apply for an Invitation to
Corporate Affairs Hot Seat
Applications are reviewed weekly,
the organizing committee will reach out with 3 business days for a Q&A.
Craig E Carroll, Ph.D.
– A cultivated list of your peers ready and willing to engage
– Unique format that fosters discussions and dialogue, instead of lecture-style, listening to speakers
– Formal and informal networking built into the program design
– A safe, closed environment, off-the-record, non-attribution (Chatham House Rule)
– Candid, confidential, relevant, and actional input
– High-level discussion on strategy + execution
– Direction, clarity, and validation
– A finger-on-the-pulse of what your peers are thinking and doing
– A focus on solutions and take-aways to take back to the office
Tue. May 17, 2022
11:00 AM EST
3:00 PM EST
Executive and Chief