A remote work solution for your enterprise
OCR Auditorium is the perfect virtual meeting and team building solution for your remote team; you can walk around the virtual workspace, have real water cooler discussions and meetings just like you would in person.
Engaging Virtual Environments
OCR Auditorium makes it simple to create a delightful, immersive virtual space that empowers people to communicate, connect, and collaborate with anyone just like you would in real life.
Since the pandemic you probably started using Zoom or Microsoft Teams for your video conferencing and video calls, but to really give your team members real-time natural interactions, and tremendously improve the employee experience, you need OCR Auditorium.
Obviously there are many more use cases for OCR Auditorium in the remote workplace:
- Sales and marketing demos
- Strategic meetings
- HR training and onboarding
- And more!
Want to know how Auditorium could be the perfect virtual workspace for all your meetings, team building activities, video conferencing and more?
Why use Auditorium for your remote-hybrid workers?
- To help you create meaningful connections between employees, as if they were on-premises
- To create engaging and fun events from happy hours, to corporate presentations, game nights, or workshops and therefore increase engagement in your remote workforce
- To optimize hybrid work and user experience
- To improve remote employees satisfaction and teamwork on different projects
- To improve communication and messaging across your remote workforce
- To optimize device management; All corporate meetings in the same space, no more notifications & meeting links from multiple different tools.
Key features you’ll love:
- Custom floor plans: Have your colors, logo, and very own ambiance that you know your employees will love. You can even recreate the real office for hybrid work, or a fun workspace style (why not a star wars themed workspace?
- Custom table sizes: Have different group sizes for different functionality: one-on-one discussions, team meetings, group presentations or workshops.
- Secure access to whiteboards: Our integration with the Miro app enables you to create whiteboards during your meetings and collaborate on any workflows or project together easily. Perfect for workshops, team building and training.
- No need for an IT team: Even if you’re a small SaaS and don’t have an IT team to set OCR Auditorium up, you don’t have to, it’s super easy-to-use, cost-effective and with a top notch customer experience from our contact center. No need for virtual desktop, VPN, or cloud services, or worrying if it works as an android or IOS app, it’s all online.
Some Auditorium Use Cases for Enterprise and Corporate
Create a virtual onboarding process your new hires will love.
With the rise of remote work, you may think of moving your in-person retreat to a virtual event. If you want to have fun team building activities and an engaging company retreat, Auditorium is the perfect event platform for you.
Virtual Team Building
Auditorium enables you to replace face-to-face team bonding with virtual team building activities; you can walk around the virtual workspace, have real water cooler discussions with your co-workers, and then have a fun trivia night or a virtual happy hour.
Virtual Town Hall Meetings
You probably moved your Town Hall meetings to virtual events. But you want to share your business updates while keeping a fun, engaging company culture. Auditorium is the perfect event platform for you.
You want to provide a true learning experience to your remote team members? Auditorium offers the perfect e-learning training solution for you.